MrWork is a global talent targeting solution, activating the social presence of leading employers through innovative social media solutions.
Using our proprietary software, we work with renowned organisations to distribute their employer brand. Targeting relevant audiences and profiled talent communities, we drive engagement and awareness that optimises recruitment success while promoting unparalleled employee engagement.
Building upon our proven success, we now have ambitious growth plans for our UK team.
This is a two-tier role. We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to handle the Paid Social campaigns for MrWork clients, while also executing our own Social Marketing campaigns.
Working closely with our account management team, you will be responsible for the overall design strategy and delivery of various campaigns for exciting international brands. Utilising MrWork’s in-house software, you’ll optimise paid campaigns that drive tangible results and demonstrate conversion success.
The secondary area of focus will be the design, strategic planning and implementation of MrWork’s own Social Media Marketing campaigns. Supporting the sales team with relevant and bespoke Social Media campaigns, you’ll target potential customers and partners for our UK business operations.
With these campaigns, you’ll help MrWork become a household name in the UK recruitment industry and achieve our long-term goal of being among the UK’s top 500 companies.
- Consult on best practice approaches to achieve optimum outcomes for Paid Social campaigns
- Build and execute social media strategies through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Capture and collate all data for client reporting and insight provision
- Create editorial calendars, syndication schedules and workflow streams
- Continuously improve results through data capture and analysis: using social data/metrics, insights and best practices to drive process execution
- Collaborate inter-departmentally (account management, sales etc) to manage reputation, processes and market presence
- Proven work experience in Paid Social Media marketing or as a paid digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- B2B/B2C Online marketing experience
- Experience with content generation and distribution
- A passionate brand builder with strong Social Media presence and customer focus
- Goal orientated and entrepreneurial: Agile, Adaptable, Positive and Proactive by nature
- Experience in the recruitment/HR market (desirable)
- Qualified in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or PR (desirable)